The Select Committee on Artificial Intelligence has published its call for evidence and invites submissions from all interested individuals and organisations.
The focus of the Committee's inquiry will include:
- The current state of artificial intelligence.
- The pace of technological change and the development of artificial intelligence
- The impact of artificial intelligence on society
- The public perception of artificial intelligence
- The sectors most, and least likely, to benefit from artificial intelligence
- The data-based monopolies of some large corporations
- The ethical implications of artificial intelligence
- The role of the Government and
- The work of other countries or international organisations.
To review our formal response please click here